- Customer/ Supplier / Manufacturer will register with SEATRA TECHNOLOGIES Global Sourcing by filling in the attached product registration form.
- Product registration will be for a minimum period of one year.
- Registration fees will be based on the Service package and the display area determined by the customer.
- Customer/ Supplier / Manufacturer will enter into a separate agreement with Seatra Technologies Global Sourcing to commence marketing of their products.
- The products offered for marketing overseas will be listed in the product Registration form.
- It will be the responsibility of the customer / Supplier / Manufacturer to make available the product or product range for marketing by Seatra Technologies Global Sourcing.
- Customer / Supplier / Manufacturer will authorise Seatra Technologies Global Sourcing to accept orders from potential buyers.
- Seatra Technologies Global Sourcing will levy a service charge for the requested services provided and on all orders received.
- Customer / Supplier / Manufacturer will indemnify Seatra Technologies Global Sourcing for product quantity, quality and delivery time.
- Seatra Technologies Global Sourcing reserves the right to market similar products of different suppliers.
PO Box. 2572, Mount Waverley,
3149, Victoria, Australia.
+61 437 634 243, +61 449 795 596
12, David Street, Bayswater,
Auckland, New Zeland.
+64 2145 3052
19/4A, Swarna Road, Colombo 6,
+94 112 595 379